The George Bush Show 4 The George Bush Show 4

PERFECT!!!

Its about time! I've been waiting for this episode forever it seems! It was worth the wait though, that was awsome! Keep up the awsome work! I love your stuff, especially the GB Show!

extremeanimators tutorial extremeanimators tutorial

Thanks alot for the help!

This is the only pre-loading tutorial that has ever halped me make a working pre-loader! Thanks alot extremeanimator! The only problem is that for the actionscript that you need to type in, you should make that dynamic text so that whoevers reading it can copy & paste it so that it's easier!

X Forces X Forces

Awsome, but...

That movie was awsome but it could have used some sound effects for the bombings and shooting. The music coulda been better too! The FPS (Frames Per Second) needed to be set higher because at some parts the movie looked like it was moving slowly. Just a thought, other than that its awsome. Great combo of 3D & 2D, nice drawing skills, and great idea! Can't wait to see what happens next!

Drunk Mo The Game DEMO1.2 Drunk Mo The Game DEMO1.2

Great!

I loved this game! The levels were difficult but beatable and the storyline is pretty good! The only problem I found was that in the shooting scene the gun movement was slow and you die to quickly because you cant kill many of the guys!

How To Pick Up How To Pick Up

Ok

That game was ok but what's the point? You'll never get the girl! Nice drawings and animation though!

Kill the phyco sticks Kill the phyco sticks

SHITTY

This piece of crap shouldnt have made it this far! There are too many ppl coming at the same time, dont get me wrong I like challenges but not impossibilities!

jshpro2 responds: