The George Bush Show 4 The George Bush Show 4

PERFECT!!!

Its about time! I've been waiting for this episode forever it seems! It was worth the wait though, that was awsome! Keep up the awsome work! I love your stuff, especially the GB Show!

extremeanimators tutorial extremeanimators tutorial

Thanks alot for the help!

This is the only pre-loading tutorial that has ever halped me make a working pre-loader! Thanks alot extremeanimator! The only problem is that for the actionscript that you need to type in, you should make that dynamic text so that whoevers reading it can copy & paste it so that it's easier!

X Forces X Forces

Awsome, but...

That movie was awsome but it could have used some sound effects for the bombings and shooting. The music coulda been better too! The FPS (Frames Per Second) needed to be set higher because at some parts the movie looked like it was moving slowly. Just a thought, other than that its awsome. Great combo of 3D & 2D, nice drawing skills, and great idea! Can't wait to see what happens next!

Brief Lesson on Hygiene Brief Lesson on Hygiene

BORING

Sorry bud but there's no real animation or action in this movie other than the changing text and that doesn't even count! Add some animation and maybe some better music and you could have a semi-good movie! Only a 7 on this one, sorry bud!

JoE vs BoB: BoB iz BaK JoE vs BoB: BoB iz BaK

Cool!

Great beginning to the series! When are we gonna see the rest? Hopefully the other eps will be just as good!

TheMaskedOutcast responds:

this, just as soldier, probably wont be sequalized, sory :*(

Soldier - Ep.1: It Starts Soldier - Ep.1: It Starts

That was cool!

That was cool! I liked this one, it had a good idea! Too bad you decided not to go with this series, it would have been good because I really wanna see what happens! I think you may wanna reconsider and keep going with it!

TheMaskedOutcast responds:

whelp my life isnt over, so i might finish this, since adam and steve isnt really gonna have an ongoing movie story-line

Important Message2 Important Message2

Thanx for the warning!

Thanks for the warning, but what video are you talkin about? I never saw it! Was it actual video of someone killing someone? What a psycho!

TheMaskedOutcast responds:

it was a video featuring a guy having his head kept down with a guys foot/boot and a knife plunging into his throat and being pulled out through the front of his neck.

yummy huh?

Adam and Steve Adam and Steve

It was good!

I liked the music and drawings but i don't see any point in what it was about. No offense but I think you could use some plot in this one! It was good though! I'm not complainin because I can't even get one of my movies past 1.5!

TheMaskedOutcast responds:

no offence taken in having no plot, it wasnt really meant to, buty as for sequals, they will all have plots